Monday, February 24, 2014

Create your own Pizzas

crust from thepioneerwoman.com

I love pizza.  Any kind, any time, anywhere, I will want pizza.  I made two different kinds, one kind for me and one for my husband.

I N G R E D I E N T S
--for the crust--

  • 1 scant tsp. active dry yeast
  • 3/4 cup warm water
  • 2 cups flour
  • 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
  • 3 tbsp. olive oil



D I R E C T I O N S

1.  combine the yeast and warm water in a small bowl.  allow it to sit for ten minutes, or until you can see the yeast bubbling and coming alive.
2.  add the flour to the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
3.  sprinkle in the salt.
4.  turn the mixer on low, then slowly pour in the olive oil.
5.  finally, pour in the yeast/water mixture.
6.  stop mixing when everything comes together.  transfer to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap.  allow the dough to rise 1 hour before using.

T O P P I N G S 
mozzarella cheese
tomato sauce
pepperoni slices
sweet baby ray's bbq sauce
 red onions, sliced
pineapple
shredded chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment